Return of the Rudolph SlotsReturn of the Rudolph is the third in a series of Rudolph Slots. This one, however, paints an entirely different picture of Rudolph. Set upon a snow-covered rooftop, you will notice a pack of dynamite attached to the back of Santa's sleigh. What in the heck is going on with our favorite reindeer? Play the game, and you will soon find out! The special features include Scatters, Free Spins, Autoplay, Wild Symbol, Progressive Jackpot, Multipliers, and the Gamble Option.
Who is the Slot Game Developer?Real Time Gaming is the developer of this game.
Can I Play This Game in the Demo Mode?You can play Return of the Rudolph in Demo Mode at our recommended online casinos.
What is the Theme of this Game?Return of the Rudolph is a Christmas theme-based slot.
What Type of Game is Return of the Rudolph?Return of the Rudolph is a 5-reel progressive bonus video slot.
How Many Paylines Are There?Return of the Rudolph has 50 pay lines.
What Are the Betting Options?The betting options range from one cent to $5 per spin. The max bet is $250 per spin. The maximum win per paid sin is $50,000.
What are the Special Features in this Game?
- Rudolph with a Bat? Yep, he is going to club somebody! In this slot game, Rudolph is the Wild symbol and will pay out a massive 6000 coins if his expanded symbol appears. He will appear grouped on reel three only. When 3 Rudolphs appear on reel 3, he will expand and triple all prizes
- The Scatter symbol consists of the Thugs in this game. Get all five to win the jackpot. Any wins with the Scatter symbol are multiplied by your total bet.
- Rudolph's Rampage Feature
- If this feature is triggered, Santa's ransacked Toy Factory is revealed. Select from the 8 locations in the Factory to find the three missing elves. The fewer number of picks it takes, the more free spins you will win. Here is the breakdown:
- Picks: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Free Spins: 50, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5
- The Second Rudolph's Revenge Feature
- There are three colored presents in this feature. Red, Blue, and Green.
- Now, remember, three elves are missing. So, here is how this feature works.
- If an Elf is found holding a Red present, the Scatter Thugs act as additional substitutes during the free spins round.
- If an Elf is found holding a Blue present, all prizes are quadrupled during the free spins round.
- If an Elf is found holding a Green present, Rudolph appears expanded on reel three during all free spins.
- All three presents can be found in the same feature. All prizes are doubled during the free spins round. 3 or 4 Thugs appearing during the round will add another seven free spins. 5 Scatters appearing during the round awards the jackpot only. The progressive jackpot is not multiplied.
- Santa Strike's Back Feature
- If this feature is triggered, seven free spins will be awarded an initial multiplier of 1. During this feature, Rudolph, Thugs, and Santa symbols have a candy cane background.
- When a candy cane appears on a reel, it will light the star at the top of the reel. Lighting all five stars will reset the number of free spins beginning with seven and increase the multiplier by 1. This feature can be reset up to 9 times.