Lotto Lucky SlotsWhile most online players have chosen numbers in any form of the Lotto Games, this game is for you. It is easy to play, very lucrative although you may not think so after viewing it for the first time. When you play any Lotto for real, there is always the last number that can win you a bundle if you get that along with other numbers. In this game, the Lotto Lucky is a symbol.
About the GameI was truly amazed at how much this game pays out. While it is considered a high stakes game, you can choose the lower denominations and as you win, raise the stakes. Powered by Revolver Gaming, a fairly new provider, I must say that their games are quite unique and lucrative.
How Many Reels and Paylines are there?Lotto Lucky Slots is a 9-reel video slot where all pays are scattered.
What are the Coin Denominations in this Game?The coin denominations begin with €.09 and go as high as €225 per spin. The RTP for this game is 95.95%.
Where is the Pay Table?At the lower left hand side of the slot are the 3 horizontal lines. Click on this and you will be able to access the pay table as well as the Rules of the game.
Playing the Game
- The players total bet amount for each spin is 9xs the bet multiplier. All wins are Scatter pays. After a player begins the game, a lucky symbol is selected and displayed. The lucky symbol is chosen among all of the non-bonus symbols. If three or more symbols matching the lucky symbol (to the right of the slot) occurs,
- the lucky symbols will lock and the remaining reels will re-spin. If any additional lucky symbols appear, then those symbols will lock and all remaining reels will re-spin again. Note: I did get a Lucky Symbol to match the symbols on the reels – the Four Leaf clover – and they did lock and re-spin twice. I won over $7000.
- The Lotto Bonus
- The bonus game is awarded when three or more Bonus symbols appear in any position. 10 Lotto Balls are presented to the players after being shuffled. Players will then be asked to choose 5 Balls for coins and multiplier awards. The sum of the coins will be multiplied by the sum of the multipliers. If 5 multipliers are selected, the award is 100xs the sum of the multipliers. Final awards are multiplied by the bet multiplier. The bonus is then multiplied depending upon the number of bonus symbols that trigger the game. The Balls can award the following: 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, or 25 coins with multipliers of 2xs, 3xs, 4xs, or 5xs.
The Lotto Bonus Multiplier Feature
- Three or more Bonus symbols in any position will trigger this feature.
- 9 Scatters multiplies bonus awards by 20xs
- 8 Scatters multiplies bonus awards by 10xs
- 7 Scatters multiplies bonus awards by 8xs
- 6 Scatters multiplies bonus awards by 5xs
- 5 Scatters multiplies bonus awards by 3xs
- 4 Scatters multiplies bonus awards by 2xs
- 3 Scatters multiplies bonus awards by 1xs