Do Online Casinos Accept Bitcoin?Most new and existing online casinos do accept Bitcoins. The reason is that Bitcoin is safe, secure, and renders the player anonymous. The last point is the most important. Anonymity is priceless in today's world of mobile technology that enables hacking, scams, and other forms of violating one's information. Using Credit Cards and other forms of banking has caused many problems for players, especially in the US. To this end, Bitcoin is now globally recognized and accepted as the number one banking method for online players. Casinos recognize the importance of keeping their players safe and secure when gambling online. Thus offering Bitcoin is the best way to enable players to fully enjoy the online gaming experience.
How to Make Deposits with BitcoinIf you are a first-time Bitcoin depositor, here are the steps you need to take to fund your casino account. As an example, we will use Cafe Casino .
- STEP 1: Setup/open your Digital Wallet.
- STEP 2: Open your Exchange Wallet. If you do not have an exchange wallet, you can visit Cafe Casino's CryptoVantage where you will find a list of recommended exchanges.
- STEP 3: Purchase Bitcoin from your Exchange Wallet. You can link your debit or credit card to your Exchange.
- STEP 4: Transfer Bitcoin to your Digital Wallet.
- Tap ‘Receive’ in your digital wallet and copy the wallet address
- Select ‘Withdraw’ or ‘Send’ inside your Exchange account
- Paste your Digital Wallet’s address to continue
- STEP 5: Transfer to Café Casino.
Why is a Digital Wallet Needed and What are Its Benefits?
- You need a place to store your funds, and an Exchange to transfer cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin to and from your Café Casino account. The benefits of having a Digital Wallet are important. They provide:
- PRIVACY: Using a Digital Wallet keeps your online transactions private.
- SECURITY: The best way to ensure that your funds are 100% safe is to have them stored in your wallet.
- TRACKING: If a delay in sending or receiving funds occurs, your Digital Wallet keeps all the information you need to track your money.