How to Play KenoIf you have ever been to Las Vegas, you no doubt may have played Keno in the Lounge. This is one of the most relaxing casino games because they always produce winners. At Cafe Casino , you can experience the same entertainment by playing their specialty game - Keno. Think of it as the Lucky Draw game that you will find at most 'candy stores' in your neighborhood.
About KenoThe general idea in playing Keno is to choose up to 15 numbers from a pool of 80 to see how many hits you get. Each round costs as little as a penny and offers players the chance to win massive payouts. In the online Keno version, after you have selected your numbers and want to know if they are lucky, use the My Numbers feature. Combine this new feature with the game’s mobile capabilities. The maximum payout award in Keno is $250,000. This depends upon the size of your bet, and if all the numbers you picked were drawn.
Here We Go! Let's Play Keno!
- Select your bet amount, which is located at the bottom of the Keno card.
- Use your mouse to select 1 to 15 numbers on the Keno card or click Quick Pick to randomly select 15 numbers.
- If you would like to de-select a number (even after a Quick Pick selection), just click the number again and it will no longer be selected.
- When you select or de-select the numbers, the paytable will change accordingly.
- When bets and number selections are confirmed, click the Go button to start the round.
- 20 numbers will appear at random.
- Once the 20 numbers have been rolled out, there is a Payouts table that informs you of how many numbers you predicted correctly and how much you won.
- When a number is successfully predicted, it will be highlighted. Other numbers that were rolled out will be crossed off the Keno card. When all 20 numbers have been rolled out, you will be paid according to the paytable.
What Are the Button Descriptions?It is also important to know how to use the buttons when playing Keno. To this end, we are describing them for you.
- Clear All – Removes all currently selected numbers on the selected Keno card only.
- My Numbers – Generates the gameboard with your favorite numbers.
- Quick Pick – Automatically picks 15 random numbers.
- Bets/Rounds – Select the wager amount and the number of AutoPlay rounds.
- GO – Starts the round.
- New Game – Starts a new game.
- Re-Bet – Keeps the same number selection and starts a new game.