Bitcoin Casino BonusesUpon joining Cafe Casino , players will be given a choice as to which welcome bonus they would prefer - a deposit using Bitcoin or a deposit using Credit Cards. For this article, we are taking the Bitcoin welcome bonus which is a 350% Bitcoin Welcome Bonus consisting of one 350% match bonus up to $2,500. The bonus is only valid on the first deposit when made with Bitcoin. Now that we have funded the account with Bitcoins, we are ready to play Blackjack at Cafe Casino .
Bitcoin BonusSince players have already funded their casino account with up to $2500 given for depositing with Bitcoins, they can then go to the blackjack tables. Blackjack is an easy game to play. While there are many variations to the game, if you are new to Blackjack, I would suggest you free play the game first to become familiar with it. Once you are, play for real money.
Playing the GameIn Blackjack, there is the dealer and you. He or she will deal two cards, while the dealer will receive two cards with one card face up. If the two cards you are dealt are an ace and a face card, this is 21 and you win. But if you get two cards that do not meet the 21 standards, you will need to get as close to 21 as you can get without going over that number. Here are the Blackjack terms to remember:
- Hit: Receive one more card and continue. If your total hand is below 13, you can ask for a hit.
- Stand: If your hand equals 17 or above, stick with what you’ve got and end your turn.
- Double: If you are near 21, you can double your initial bet, and receive exactly one more card to end your turn.
- Split: If you’re dealt a pair, split them into two hands, each for your original bet size, then receive another card for each hand.
- Surrender: At the start of your turn, forfeit the hand and lose only half your original bet.
- Over 21: If you go over 21, your hand is considered a bust.
- The Dealer's Turn: Once your turn is done and you haven’t gone bust. The dealer will reveal the second card. They have to stand on 17. So if your hand is 18 or higher, you win. If the dealer's hand is below 15, they can draw another card(s). Here's a Tip: If you see that the dealer has 16, they will have to draw a card. The odds are they will go over 21, and you will win.