There is a new payment method in town, and it's called MuchBetter. It is a mobile-only eWallet that has been designed for online gaming casinos. However, it can also be used to send money to friends, use it for shopping, and other purchases.
How Do I Use MuchBetter?To use MuchBetter, you need to download the app from either Google Play or an Apple store and then register. Once you have registered, the MuchBetter eWallet can be used to make deposits at online casinos that accept this form of payment.
Do All Online Casinos Accept MuchBetter?No. It is only available to those online casinos that accept it as payment. Countries such as Canada, the UK, and a few other countries, take MuchBetter. The MuchBetter App is compatible with Android phones running on version 5 or better and all iPhones running on iOS 10 or later. It is not available for Windows Phones, desktops, or laptops. Also, keep in mind that while some online casinos accept MuchBetter for deposits, they may not necessarily take it for withdrawals. Contact customer support to determine if they do.
Is MuchBetter a Safe Way to Fund Online Casinos?Yes. According to MuchBetter, it is licensed and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. One of the measures to ensure MuchBetter's safety is using your phone number to access MuchBetter, making it hack-proof. By this, we mean that your account is linked to the mobile device you are using. Each time you utilize funds, they have to be verified by a message sent to your mobile device. You will need a passcode to log in and an activation code.
Does MuchBetter Charge a Fee?It depends upon the casino accepting this form of payment. When withdrawing funds from an online casino, for example, you can use the MuchBetter MasterCard to collect your money from an ATM. Keep in mind; however, there is a fee for doing so.
When Compared to Other Methods of Payment, Where Does MuchBetter Stand?According to MuchBetter, they score 9/10 vs. the others who score 8/10. However, note that Bitcoins are also in the upper bracket and do not charge fees for services.
Does MuchBetter Have a Credit Card?Yes. It is called the MuchBetter MasterCard. While it is free to obtain, it requires a minimum of £30 in your account before it is used.
- Vegas Rush No Deposit Bonus Codes January 16, 2021
- VegasRush Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 16, 2021
- Yabby Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 16, 2021
- Lincoln Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 16, 2021
- True Fortune Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 16, 2021
- Asia81 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 16, 2021
- Adrenaline Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 15, 2021
- Bella Vegas Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 15, 2021
- Cryptothrills Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 15, 2021
- Jesters Win Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 15, 2021