Lost Temple SlotsWe have reviewed many Aztec slots of late, but Lost Temple is the best of them. With many features, including 1,024 ways to win, there are wilds, scatters, and Hold N Spin (a new feature) along with the Bonus feature and Free Spins feature. Lost Temple is a different type of slot game that will challenge players and entertain them simultaneously.
Who is the developer of this Game?Lightning Box is the provider.
About Lightning BoxLightning Box launched its games in 2004 and is an Australian company. However, their games are available in the US, UK, Asia, and South America. With more than 8500 slot games, Lightning Box is notable for supplying games to Aristocrat and IGT. Their games are available for Flash Play and Mobile devices.
What is the Theme of this Game?Lost Temple is an Aztec theme-based slot.
Is Lost Temple Slot Available in Demo Mode?You can play this game in demo mode at our participating online casinos.
Can I Play Lost Temple Slots for Free and for Real Money?You can play this game for free at our participating online casinos, and if you want to play for real money, join any of our online casinos for US players.
What Type of Slot Game is Lost Temple?Lost Temple is a five-reel bonus video slot.
How Many Paylines are There?There are 1,024 all ways pay lines.
What are the Betting Options?The betting range begins with 40 at a 1x multiplier level, and the highest is 200 at a 5xs multiplier level. The multiplier level is essential because the higher the multiplier bet is, the higher the payouts. When you access the paytable, also look at the game settings to set the betting numbers.
Where is the Paytable?At the middle left of the slot, click on the three horizontal lines to access the paytable.
Is There a Bonus Game and Free Spins?
- Here is one benefit of playing Lost Temple Slots. Depending upon the credit multiplier bet, players can win higher payouts when setting the bar at five. For example, get five Bonus Scatter symbols to win $10,000. The same holds for the Treasure Chest symbol. The Wild symbol is the Woman.
- Hold N Spin
- When players lock in the five reels, the Temple Steps Bonus will commence.
- Temple Steps Bonus Feature
- Climb the Temple Steps Bonus to win up to 12 Free Spins and Multipliers up to 8xs.
- Hold N Spin Feature
- Get 2, 3, or 4 Bonus Scatter symbols to trigger the Hold N Spin feature.
- Paying symbols will cover the reels. The remaining characters will spin three times. Additional Bonus Scatter symbols lock in until all five reels lock or Hold N Spins end.
- How to Play the Temple Steps Bonus Feature
- Pick a step from the highlighted level, and you will see a red or green arrow. The green arrow moves up the steps, and the red arrow ends the game, but you will win the free spins and multiplier for that level.