Big Ben SlotsBig Ben Slots' introduction tells us that a Big Ben Feature will garner players 400xs their bet. It also says that players can win up to 25 free spins with a 2xs multiplier. The slot is incredibly designed, even though there are cards in it, but the symbols are extraordinary.
Who is the Slot Game Developer?The developer for this game is Aristocrat.
Can I Play this Game in Demo Mode?Yes, this game is available in Demo Mode.
What is the Theme of the Big Ben Slots?Big Ben is a London theme-based slot.
What is Big Ben Slots Game Design?The design of this game is, quite frankly, exquisite. The silhouetted background shows the buildings and roads, but ultimately the symbols reflect the well-known landmarks in this great city.
How many Reels and Paylines are There?Big Ben Slots is a 5-reel, 25-pay line bonus video slot.
What are the Betting Options?The betting option is a minimum of one cent to two cents, with a max bet of 50 cents per spin.
Where is the Paytable?At the slot's upper right-hand side, click on the gear icon to access the betting ranges and the small I to access the paytable. Expo Game Sound Con GameStorm GateWay Penny Arcade Expo PAX
Is there a Bonus Round and Free Spins?
- Big Ben Feature
- The feature can be won when Scatter Big Ben appears anywhere on reels 1 and 5. The number of times Big Ben chimes determines how much you win. Brilliant! So here is the breakdown:
- when Big Ben Chimes from 1 to 12 times, you can win from 2xs to 400xs your bet, respectively.
- When Big Ben appears 2, 3, 4, or 5 times on the reels, you will win a 2xs, 5xs, 25xs or 1,000xs multiplier, respectively.
- Free Spins Feature
- When you get 3, 4, or 5 Big Ben symbols on the reels, you can win 15, 20, or 25 free spins, respectively.
- The highest paying symbol is the Guard. Any win with the Guard symbol doubles the payout. Get all five to win 30,000.
- Big Ben is the Scatter symbol. Get all five to win 1000xs your bet.
- The most you can win playing Big Ben Slots is $60,000, as long as you bet the max.